Equipment rental notebooks
Service category: Desktop Computing
The kiz provides preinstalled notebooks with Windows for events, courses and projects to facilities of the University of Ulm. The software package includes up-to-date standard software, but can also be customized by the borrower.
- Rental of preinstalled notebooks with Windows 10 Enterprise, MS Office and license-free standard software for events, courses or projects.
- The equipment can be borrowed for a maximum of 4 weeks.
- All notebooks are recessed and reinstalled after the return. Sensitive data, however, must be deleted before the return of the borrower itself.
The notebooks are lent with the following accessories:
- power adapter
- optional headset
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance.
- The risk of lending (for example loss, damage, theft) lies with the customer.
- A loan to students is only possible for projects within the scope of the study and after consultation with the responsible supervisor.
- A loan for private purposes is not possible.
- Sensitive data must be deleted.
- In case of improper use, the kiz reserves the right to exclude the borrower from the future use of the service.
Institutions of Ulm University and their employees
Mon - Th 9 am - 3:30 pm, Fri 9 am - 12 pm and by appointment
A reservation request is required to use the service. This is preferably via the online form on the pages of the kiz or alternatively informally at the Helpdesk.
No fees or charges will be charged for the service.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Service Points are locations where you can visit us personally.
kiz from A to Z