Information for students
Student life has much more to offer than lectures, seminars and tutorials. This page provides an overview of advisory services, university groups, student representatives and much more.
Which university group represents my interests? What sports groups can I join? Who can I play music with?
- Centre for the Arts (MUZ)
- University Sports
- Uni Cinema
- Party calender
- Student parties
- Events hosted by the student representative body (StuVe)
- Fachschaften (subject-related student representatives)
- University groups (political, social, cultural etc.)
- Support events for students
Miscellaneous on campus
- Menus for mensa, bistros, cafeterias
- Room finder
Also run by students:
- Cat (alternative concerts and parties), Prittwitzstrasse 36 www.cat-ulm.de
- Jazzkeller Sauschdall (Jazz), Prittwitzstraße 36,www.sauschdall.de
- Studentencafe (free concerts and parties), Stuttgarter Straße 15, www.studentencafe.de
Studying takes practice - and a fair amount of organisation. Where do I find the forms I need? How do I access the Higher Education Services Portal? What to do to never miss the beginning of the lecture period again? All this and more will be answered here.
Teaching + Examination
- Centre for E-Learning (ZEL)
- kiz (Communication and Information Centre)
- Higher Education Services Portal
- Moodle Medical Faculty
- Module descriptions
- Study and examination regulations
- Study curricula
- Course catalogue
- Exam administration
Ulm University offers numerous advisory services for students. We always try to tailor our services to your individual needs. Changing degrees, organised learning, study process planning - our various advisory services help you with all these things and more.
Additional academic offers
How can I gain insights into other academic areas? Where can I learn additional languages, improve my communication and presentation skills or learn about LaTeX?
- School of Humanities
- Humboldt Study Centre (HSZ)
- Additive transferable skills (ASQ)
- Ethical-philosophical studies
- Soft skills modules for teachers (MPK)
- Centre for Languages and Philology (ZSP)
- Centre for General Continuing Academic Education (ZAWiW)
- Extracurricular presentations (studium generale) - open to everyone
- School of Advanced Professional Studies (SAPS) - master's programmes for working professionals
- Academy for Continuing Education in Science, Economics & Technology (WWT)
- Courses offered by the kiz (Communication and Information Centre)
Would you like us to include further offers here? If so, please send us an e-mail.