Dr. Daniel Hauer
Former Ph. D. student in Cotutelle between the University of Ulm and the University of Lorraine (Campus Metz, France) under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Arendt (Ulm) and Prof. Dr. Ralph Chill (Metz).
At the University of Lorraine, Member of the Laboratoire de Mathématiques et Applications de Metz (LMAM).
- Nonlinear elliptic and parabolic equations associated to operators of Leray-Lions type, as for instance the p-Laplace operator,
- Semi-groups, Dynamical systems,
- Regularity of solutions of degenerate or singular elliptic and parabolic problems,
- Asymptotic behavior of solutions of degenerate or singular parabolic equations: blow-up and convergence to a stationary solution as time t tends to infinity.
- D. Hauer, A. Rhandi, New weighted Hardy's inequalities with
application to non-existence of global solutions, To appear in Archiv der Mathematik.http://arxiv.org/abs/1207.3587
- D. Hauer, Convergence of bounded solutions of nonlinear parabolic problems on a bounded interval: the singular case, NoDEA Nonlinear Differential Equations Appl. (2012), (DOI) 10.1007/s00030-012-0203-0. (Link to article)
- J. Goldstein, D. Hauer, A. Rhandi, On the existence and regularity of solutions of nonlinear parabolic equations with a singular potential, In preparation.
- R. Chill, D. Hauer, A Perron Method for quasilinear parabolic equations with a Lipschitz perturbation, In preparation.
- Diplomarbeit: Nonlinear Heat Equations Associated with Convex Functionals - An Introduction based on the Dirichlet p-Laplace Operator, Mai 2007.
- Dr. Daniel Hauer
- Institute of Applied Analysis
- Helmholtzstr. 18
- Ulm University
- 89081 Ulm
- Helmholtzstr. 18, Room E. 11
- Phone: 0731 / 50 23602
- Fax: 0731 / 50 23619
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org