Equal Opportunities Commission
Ulm University has four Faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering, Computer Sciences and Psychology,
- Faculty of Mathematics and Economics,
- Faculty of Natural Sciences,
- Medical Faculty.
The Faculties perform their duties in research and teaching in a largely autonomous and self-administrative way. This autonomy calls for a decentralised institutionalisation of the equal opportunities politics on a faculty level.
Therefore, each Faculty has a Faculty Equal Opportunities Officer and respective deputies who support the Faculty Board and the Faculty Council in implementing their equality mission.
The membership of the Faculty Equal Opportunities Officers and their deputies is confirmed every two years by the Senate.
The Faculty Equal Opportunities Officers often represent the University Equal Opportunities Officers and carry out tasks on their behalf as regulated in § 4 of the LHG (Baden-Württemberg Federal State Higher Education Act) at faculty level.
- advising the Senate on matters concerning equal opportunities for female academic staff and students,
- supporting the University Equal Opportunities Officer, Faculty General Equality Officers and Faculty Equal Opportunities Commissions,
- developing proposals for the Equality Plan at Ulm University,
- submitting proposals to the Senate regarding the election of the Equal Opportunities Officer and up to three deputies.
Deputies to the Equal Opportunities Commission
Equal Opportunities Officer at Ulm University
1st Deputy Equal Opportunities Officer
Third Deputy to the Equal Opportunities Officer