The Promovierendenkonvent represents the interests of doctoral students.
The missions of the Promovierendenkonvent are in particular:
- Establishing a doctoral students represents the interests doctoral students inside and outside the university;
- Make recommendations on all matters relating to doctoral students;
- Draft statements on statutes and regulations relating to do the doctorate;
- Give support and advice to doctoral students in matters relating to do their doctorate;
- The interdisciplinary and cross-faculty networking among doctoral students networking with other Promovierendenkonventen.
In connection with the doctorate at Ulm University, the Promovierendenkonvent also provides support and advice to people who intend or have already been completed a PhD at Ulm University.