Institute of Organic Chemistry III (Macromolecular Chemistry and Organic Materials)
- Polymeric nanomaterials for biomedicinal and material scientific use
- Conducting organic materials for field-effect transistors
- Supramolecular chemistry, molecular design (self-organisation of small molecules on surfaces)
- Studies on the interaction of nanomaterials and cells
- Synthesis of non-canonic amino acids
- Production and expression of modified proteins and protein hybrids
- Synthesis dye stuffs for single-molecule spectroscopy and modification of nanoparticles for bio-imaging.