Higher semesters - important information
- If you don't verify your status sufficiently with a certificate of enrolment and/or a letter of admission, you are automatically assigned the status of a lateral entrant.
- It is not possible to simultaneously enrol in the same degree programme at more than one university.
- Those who definitively did not pass an exam in the degree programme they apply for or in a related programme and/or have definitively lost the right to examination are not eligible to partake in the allocation procedure.
- The application documents (no originals please!) become property of Ulm University and will not be returned. Candidates who reapply must resubmit the complete documentation; it is not possible to refer to documents on file at Ulm University.
- Incomplete applications get rejected.
- Letters of admission are sent out at least two weeks before the beginning of the semester.
- Participation in courses is only possible in accordance with the current study regulations of Ulm University and the level of education as stated in the letter of admission.
- If you commence your studies after the official start of the lecture period, delays in the study progress are to be expected. Admission to certain courses might be closed by then.