I studied Computer Science at Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University from 2007 to 2013 and received my M.Sc. degree in November 2013. From 2009 to 2013 I have been working on Automated Planning at Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis and Information Systems in different projects in the fields of Robotics and Multiagent Systems.
I jointed the Institute in November 2013. Since then, I am working on Automated Planning and Plan Recognition in the context of the Transregional Collaborative Research Centre SFB/Transregio 62.
I am especially interested in the practical and theoretical aspects of (classical and hierarchical) Planning and related tasks like Plan Recognition, Plan Repair and Plan Verification.
I was guest editor of the special issue "Companion Technologies" of the German AI Journal in 2016 (Volume 30, Number 1) and reviewer for ICAPS-2017, ICAPS-2016, and ICAPS-2015 and for the German AI Journal 2016 (Volume 30, Number 1).
- Automated Planning (summer term 2015)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (winter terms 2016/17, 2015/16, 2014/15, and 2013/14)
- Seminars on AI (winter term 2016/17, summer term 2016, winter term 2015/16, summer term 2015, and winter term 2013/14)
- Algebraic and Number-theoretic Foundations of Computer Science (winter term 2012/13)
- Theoretical Computer Science (winter term 2012/13)
The PANDA Planning System
Beside my colleague Gregor Behnke, I am a main developer of the current version of the hierarchical planning system PANDA and its extensions.
Phone: +49 (0)731/50-24123
Fax: +49 (0)731/50-24119
Institute of Artificial Intelligence
Building O27, Niveau 4