Trung Kien Tran
I am a scientific staff of the Institute of Artificial Intelligence. At the same time, I am doing my Ph.D. under the supervision of Juniorprof. Dr. Birte Glimm and Dr. Yevgeny Kazakov. Before joining the institute, I was a researcher at STARLab, VU Brussels.
I started my master at TU Dresden in 2009. One year later, I did an internship at Knowledge Based System Group, TU Vienna and completed my master with distinction there. The master thesis focused on query answering for Horn-SHIQ ontologies and was supervised by Prof. Dr. Thomas Eiter, Dr. Mantas Simkus, and Dr. Magdalena Ortiz. More details can be found in my my personal homepage.
Further Information (click to expand)
- Semantics Web
- Scalable Reasoning
- Graph Databases
- Query Answering
- Thomas Eiter, Magdalena Ortiz, Mantas Simkus, Trung-Kien Tran, Guohui Xiao: Query Rewriting for Horn-SHIQ plus Rules. AAAI 2012.
- Birte Glimm, Yevgeny Kazakov, Thorsten Liebig, Trung-KienTran, Vincen Vialard: Abstraction Refinement for Ontology Materialization. ISWC 2014.
- Birte Glimm, Yevgeny Kazakov, Trung-Kien Tran: Ontology Materialization by Abstraction Refinement in Horn SHOIF. AAAI 2017
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Best Student Paper Award at 10th International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems (RR 2016), Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Orar: Ontology Reasoning via Abstraction Refinement system
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Telefon: +49 (0)731 50 24166
Trung Kien Tran
Institut für Künstliche Intelligenz
Gebäude O27, Raum 421