Sämtliche Informationen zur Konferenz finden Sie auch auf der Website der ICCT 2017.
Call for Papers
2nd International Conference on Companion Technology (ICCT)
September 11-13, 2017 Ulm, Germany
Companion Technology is an emerging field of cross-disciplinary research that aims at a paradigm shift in human-technology interaction. It enables technical systems of any kind to smartly adapt their services to the individual needs of users, their current requests, situation, emotion, and disposition. Companion Technology covers and combines trans-disciplinary research in fields such as computer science and artificial intelligence, cognitive science, engineering, psychology, and neurobiology. Its application areas include digital assistance, cognitive robotics, health and elderly care, intelligent environments and homes, driver assistance, autonomous driving, and much more.
Under the technical sponsorship of the IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (IEEE-SMCS), the 2nd International Conference on Companion Technology (ICCT) will be held in Ulm, Germany, from September 11 to 13, 2017. The proceedings of ICCT 2017 will be published by the IEEE Computer Society via IEEE Xplore.
The Conference invites submissions of original technical papers on all aspects of Companion Technology. Papers reporting on trans-disciplinary work or on the combination and integration of methods are particularly welcome.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Affective computing
• Applications of Companion Technology
• Decision making in biological and technical systems
• Cognitive neuroscience of human social behavior
• Computational models of cognitive processes
• Cooperative and adaptive systems
• Emotion and disposition modelling
• Environment perception and modelling
• Human-aware Artificial Intelligence
• Knowledge-based dialogue management
• Knowledge-based human-computer interaction
• Multimodal emotion, disposition, and motivation recognition
• Multimodal stress and pain recognition
• Neural mechanisms of decision-making, emotion and cognition
• Reasoning for adaptive systems
• Strategy change and reversal learning
• User-centered and mixed-initiative planning
Paper submission deadline: May 5th, 2017
Notification of acceptance: July 7th, 2017
Final papers due: August 4th, 2017
September 11th to 13th, 2017
General Chair: Susanne Biundo, University of Ulm, Germany
Program Chair: Andreas Wendemuth, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany