The Institute of Mathematical Finance invites applications for one non-permanent position as a Scientific Employee (50%) starting October 1st, 2017.
Students intending to write a Bachelor or Master thesis are very welcome to contact Alexander Lindner or Robert Stelzer . Topics in financial mathematics, probability and mathematical statistics are continuously on offer (see also here).
Courses Winter Term 2017/2018
- An Introduction to Measure Theoretic Probability (Curato, Alkadour)
- DAV Supplement (Lindner, Alkadour)
- Elementare Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnung und Statistik (Stelzer, Berger)
- Financial Mathematics I (Lindner, Brandes)
- Seminar: Continuous Time Series Analysis (Lindner, Stelzer, Brandes)
- WiMa Praktikum II (Curato)
- Interest Rate Models (Stelzer, Berger)