Prof. Dr. Sebastian Kranz
I created a new website for some interactive figures that give some insights into global and German trends of energy consumption and production, greenhouse gas emissions, and some other interesting data.
A description of how to write a Bachelor or Master Thesis that creates an RTutor problem set and a general tutorial to create an RTutor problem set are available.(Both links will automatically download a PDF file).
Regulatory Economics, focus on Energy and Financial Markets, Tools for Interactive Teaching and Research Reproduction, Game Theory and Behavioral Economics
- 2014 - today: Professorship (W3) for Sustainable Markets and Institutions, Ulm University
- 2012 - 2014: Professorship (W3, untenured) for Sustainable Regulatory Economics, Ulm University
- 2011 - 2012: Acting Professorship (Vertretung), Institute for Energy Economics, University of Cologne
- 2010 - 2011: Visiting Assistant Professor, Yale University
- 2009 - 2010: Acting Professorship (Vertretung), University of Bonn
- 2008 - 2010: Post-Doc, University of Bonn
- 2004 - 2008: PhD Bonn Graduate School of Economics
- 2003 – 2004: MPhil Economics, University of Cambridge
- 2000 – 2003: Diplom Volkswirtschaftslehre, University of Göttingen