Energy management at Ulm University
Energy management measures are in place to minimise the costs for electricity, heating, refrigeration and water for the buildings in use.
- Consumption control
- Building analyses
- Planning of savings measures
- Management of technical systems and facilities
- Energy sourcing
- Optimising of utilisation
- Consultancy for and monitoring of investment measures
- Communication and public relations
In 2017, energy and water costs of approximately € 6.5 million were spent across the buildings of the University.
€ 3,9 million on electricity
€ 1,9 million € on heating energy
€ 0.4 million on refrigeration energy and
€ 0.3 million on water and sewer discharges.