Service-Point Circulation desk
|Opening hours:|| |
Full service: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Address:||kiz Universität West |
|GPS:||N 48° 25' 17.57" |
E 9° 56' 51.80"
|Telephone:||+49 (0)731 / 50 - 15543|
|Fax:||+49 (0)731 / 50 - 31495|
- Lending and return of media from the local stock
- Collection and return of interlibrary loans
- Self-checking of media (self-lending)
- Photocopies, scans, re-enlargements (microfilm scan)
- Lending of mobile devices
- Allocation of work booths (Carrels)
- Allocation of group work rooms
- Sale of LUIS manuals (former RRZN)
- Sale of discarded textbooks
- Sale of software vouchers for single user licenses
- Collection of final papers
Payment of library fees
The payment of your library fees can only be made cashless with your chip card. Loading terminals can be found in the foyer of the Bibliotheks-Zentrale and in the cafeteria University West.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Service Points are locations where you can visit us personally.
kiz from A to Z