With the start of lecture operation on April 20, we expect a massive increase in support requests to our helpdesk. Therefore, please use the information provided on the information portal for emergency operation and on our regular website for questions and problems. Only if you have not been able to clarify your question or problem with this information, please contact our helpdesk by e-mail. Please understand that support requests for which you can find the answer on our web pages are handled subordinately by our support staff or you will only receive a reference to the information or FAQ pages.
Service category: Consulting & Help
The helpdesk, organized according to the principles of the ITIL framework, is the first and central point of contact for questions about the use of the kiz services, as well as for reporting and solving problems and incidents related to these services (1st level support). Requests, which can not be processed by the helpdesk, will be forwarded to the responsible specialist in the 2nd level support.
Please note that we do not provide support for the services of other facilities at the university or clinic. Please contact them directly.
- Mon - Thu: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Fr: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Registration, categorization and prioritization of requests and incidents in the central ticket system
- Initial investigation and diagnosis of incidents
- Answering requests and resolving incidents as far as possible
- Escalate requests and incidents to 2nd Level Support
- Communicate with the user about the progress of requests and incidents
- Advice and assistance to the services of the kiz, possibly with the help of the 2nd level support
All persons and facilities who are entitled to use services of the kiz.
Mon - Fri 8:00 - 18:00 (personally)
24 x 7 x 365 (E-Mail, VoiceMail, customer portal)
Charge / Fees
No fees or charges will be charged for the service.
Notes on the ticket system
Kiz uses the web-based ticket system OTRS to process requests. Through our customer portal, you can register with your kiz account at the ticket system and use the following functions:
- Create new tickets (inquiries, problem messages)
- Access to all open and closed tickets linked to your kiz account
- View of the communication history and the processing status
- Access our continuously expanded collection of FAQs
- Search your tickets and the FAQ collection
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Service Points are locations where you can visit us personally.
kiz from A to Z