Design (print and online products)
Service Category: Media
The service includes the conception, design and production of print and online media in the corporate design of Ulm University.
- Consulting and cross-media conception
- Design of word and picture marks, graphics, plans
- Layout creation of all print media such as business cards, letterheads, flyers, posters, brochures, advertisements, certificates, signs, etc.
- Creation of layout templates for office communication and advertising communication for the customer's own use
- Online design for websites and newsletters
- Exhibition and event equipment: movable walls, signs, banners, PowerPoint presentations
- Digital image editing and illustration
- Image research in the in-house pool and at external providers
- Request for internal photographer to create new photos as required
- Requesting offers and printing with internal production and external companies
- Preparation of delivered data for transfer to production
All persons and institutions entitled to use the services of the kiz. Non-university customers are limited to the University Hospital Ulm.
Mon - Fri 9:00 am – 15:30 pm
Charges / Fees
A reimbursement of expenses (possibly with an additional charge) and an hourly rate will be charged for the service. The amount of the additional charge as well as the hourly rate depends on the user group and is calculated according to the respective valid fee regulations.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Service Points are locations where you can visit us personally.
kiz from A to Z