Junior Faculty at Ulm University
Junior Faculty at IGradU is a program for junior researchers (e.g. postdocs) working at the Ulm University or University Medical Center Ulm. A 'junior researcher‘ is a person with a Ph.D. but without a permanent faculty position.
The overall aim of Junior Faculty is to to promote the careers of young scientists through active interaction with the university, the faculty boards and the society.
- To prepare its members to achieve success in their academic or industry careers
- To encourage interactions and facilitate collaborations among the faculty
- To provide:
- advice on balancing personal and professional responsibilities
- opportunities for skill development
- positive feedback and constructive criticism
- gender equality