Join Junior Faculty
What are the advantages of joining the JF?
- Opportunity to conduct PhD-supervision as a member of TAC (Thesis advisory committee);
- Supervisors' support;
- Opportunities to receive financial support for further/ continuing education;
- Opportunity to scientifically network with other junior researchers at social arrangements, such as JF- annual meetings or Science Fair;
- Mentoring (gender programs, dyadic mentoring, peer-to-peer mentoring);
- Subscription to our newsletter in order to receive invitations to our seminars, upcoming events and other useful and interesting information meetings
Requirements for participation
please note: the JF Programme of IGradU aims at promoting young researchers whose research focuses on the fields linked to molecular medicine!
Grant or secured outside funding, e.g. outside funding from BMF, DFG, EU-Programs, Programs of the Medical Faculty of Ulm University, Margarethe-von-Wrangel-habilitation program for women, etc.
two corresponding authorships
How to apply
Fill in the fields below and attach your short CV and the paper list, marking those of which you are the corresponding author.
You will be notified by mail about the future proceeding.