Join Junior Faculty
What are the advantages of joining the JF?
- Opportunity to conduct PhD-supervision as a member of TAC (Thesis advisory committee);
- Supervisors' support;
- Opportunities to receive financial support for further/ continuing education;
- Opportunity to scientifically network with other junior researchers at social arrangements, such as JF- annual meetings or Science Fair;
- Mentoring (gender programs, dyadic mentoring, peer-to-peer mentoring);
- Subscription to our newsletter in order to receive invitations to our seminars, upcoming events and other useful and interesting information meetings
please note: the JF Programme of IGradU aims at promoting young researchers whose research focuses on the fields linked to molecular medicine!
Requirements for participation
Third party funding for at least 24 month (examples are: grants from BMBF, DFG, foundations such as Deutsche Krebshilfe, Herthie or Volkswagen, EU programs, Margarethe-von-Wrangel-habilitation program for women).
two corresponding authorships on original peer-reviewed publications (not review articles). Co-corresponding authorships are permitted.
How to apply
Fill the application form, inserting your CV and your paper list, in which you mark those papers you are the corresponding author of.
You will be notified by mail about the future proceeding.
Join our Junior Faculty
- Please allow cookies in your browser