Older Adults' Lifelong Learning and ICT Use in the Danube Region – 2013
The research project aims to collect data on lifelong learning (LLL) and the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) by older adults (especially in learning activities) in the Danube region. General conditions and existing structures in the partner countries are taken into account.
On 14 and 15 March 2013 representatives of educational institutions in Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Germany met at the University of Ulm for a kick-off meeting of the research project "Older Adults" Lifelong Learning and ICT use in The Danube Region "and developed the study concept together.
The results of the study serve as a basis for future projects and will help to deepen the networking and the understanding between the project partners. Together, European projects for the Danube strategy are to be applied. The project is funded by the BW Foundation.
Duration: March 2013 - January 2014
Coordination: ZAWiW Ulm University
- Connections of the university libraries Sofia, Bulgaria
- Public Open University Zagreb, Croatia
- Popular University of Timisoara, Romania
- UniversityBelgrad, Serbia
- University of the third age, University Bratislava, Slovakia
- University of the third age, University Ljubljana, Slovenia