Fischer Ferdinand, M. Sc.
- Algebraic fault diagnosis for distributed-parameter systems using trajectory planning methods
Due to the increasing complexity of technical systems, the detection of faults and their consideration in the controller design is becoming more and more important to ensure the safety, reliability and availability of various technical processes. Although this problem has been thoroughly investigated for finite-dimensional systems, only few results are available for distributed-parameter systems. In this research project new methods for fault diagnosis in infinite-dimensional systems are developed.
Founding: Funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) - DE-1368/5-1 Fehlerdiagnose verteilt-parametrischer Systeme mittels Modulationsfunktionen (2018)
- Exercises for Control of distributed-parameter systems (winter term 2020/2021)
- Fischer, F. and Deutscher, J.: Flatness-based algebraic fault diagnosis for distributed-parameter systems. Automatica 117 (2020), 108987
- Fischer, F. and Deutscher, J.: Flachheitsbasierte algebraische Fehlerdiagnose für einen Euler-Bernoulli-Balken mittels Modulationsfunktionen. at-Automatisierungstechnik 67 (2019), pp. 622-636
- Fischer, F., Deutscher, J. and Laleg-Kirati T.-M.: Source estimation for first order time-varying hyperbolic systems. Proc. MTNS 2018 in Hong Kong, China, pp. 78-84.
- Fischer, F. and Deutscher, J.: Modulating Function Based Fault Detection for Parabolic Systems with Polynomial Faults. Proc. SAFEPROCESS 2018 in Warsaw, Poland.
- Fischer, F. and Deutscher, J.: Fault detection for parabolic systems with distributed inputs and outputs using the modulation function approach. IFAC World Congress 2017 in Toulouse, France, pp. 6968-6973.
- Fischer, F. and Deutscher, J.: Algebraic fault detection and isolation for parabolic distributed–parameter systems using modulation functions. Proc. CPDE 2016 in Bertinoro, Italy, pp. 164-169.