Klaus Kammerer studied computer science at Ulm University and graduated with honors in 2014. The subject of his Master thesis, which he wrote in the scope of the proView project, is "Enabling Personalized Business Process Modeling: The Clavii BPM Platform". Additionally to the written thesis, he systematically implemented state-of-the-art concepts for personalized and updatable views on business processes in an innovative prototype.
His research focuses on process-centric sensor framework concepts for the industrial internet of things (IIoT), the management of large process repositories as well as bibliometric analyses.
From October 2016 to March 2020 he developed concepts and technologies for process-oriented pharma packaging production workflows in cooperation with Uhlmann Pac-Systeme.
During leisure time, he likes to hike, climb, take photos or to ski in the mountains.
- Advanced Information Systems Engineering 1+2 (since WS2018)
- Informationssysteme (SS2017)
- Business Process Management (WS2016/17)
- Informationssysteme (SS2016)
- Business Process Management (WS2015/16)
- Informationssysteme (SS2015)
- Seminar Fortgeschrittene Konzepte für Daten- und Prozess-Management (WS2014/15)