- Since August 2016: Postdoctoral reseracher, Department of Applied Cognitive Psychology, University of Ulm
- August 2011 - July 2016: Research assistant, Chair for Human-Computer Interaction, University of Würzburg
- August 2009 - July 2011: Research assistant, Intelligent Graphics Group, Bayreuth University
- 2015: PhD (Dr. rer. nat.) in Computer Science, Würzburg University, thesis title: "Reusability for Intelligent Realtime Interactive Systems"
- 2009: Diploma in Computer Science, Bielefeld University
Dennis Wiebusch's research interests revolve around the area of Virtual Reality. His work is related to software architectures for VR, linking the fields of
- Software Engineering,
- Artificial Intelligence, and
- Human-Computer Interaction.
His research in the Applied Cognitive Psychology group will add an additional focus on locomotion in Virtual Environments