Dr. Marion Verneau
- Since February 2021: Postdoctoral researcher, department of Cognitive Applied Psychology, Ulm university.
- September 2016 – May 2019: Postdoctoral researcher, Institute of Psychiatry and Neuroscience from Paris, Inserm (u1266).
- 2016: PhD in Human Movement Sciences, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Thesis: “An investigation of sequential motor learning in middle-aged and older adults"
- 2008: Master’s degree in Human Movement Sciences, STAPS Faculty, University of Montpellier I, France.
Thesis : “The Fitts’ signature of Alzheimer’s patients”
- 2006: Bachelor’s degree in Sportive Training, STAPS Faculty, University of Montpellier I, France.
✉ Marion Verneau
☎ +49-(0)731/50 32054
℻ +49-(0)731/50 32051
Marion Verneau’s research focuses on how multiple type of information get into play when it comes to motor learning/adaptation.
With the Applied Cognitive Psychology group, she will investigate the dynamics of sensorimotor learning and adaptation in the context of decision-making for a motor action.