M.Sc. Laura Ramo Fernández
Laura Ramo Fernández studied Biology from 2007-2012, in the Complutense University in Madrid, Spain, and the Charles University of Prague, Czech Republic, having specialized in Genetics and Biotechnology. Since 2014 she is working as a research assistant and doing her PhD studies at the department of Clinical & Biological Psychology.
- Influence of early life stress and trauma in the epigenetic regulation and modulation of the expression of stress-related genes.
- Transgenerational effects of psychological stress and trauma through epigenetic mechanisms.
- Investigation of the biological aging correlates in patients with Borderline Personality Disorder.
- My Childhood - your Childhood
The project is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).
It investigates the biological effects of mother´s experiences during their own childhood on the mother-child relationship.
09/2016 Travel Award, International Society of Psychoneuroendocrinology (ISPNE)
- SS2017: Molecular psychology (BSc Seminar)
- SS2017: Biomolecular systems of psychiatric disorders (MSc Seminar)
- SS 2016: Biomolekulare Systeme psychiatrischer Störungen (MSc Seminar)
- WS 2015/2016: Biomolekulare Systeme in ihrem Anwendungsbezug für Klinische Störungen (MSc Seminar)
- SS 2015: Biologische Grundlagen psychischer Störungen (MSc Seminar)