M.Sc. Anne Kittel
Anne Kittel (born 1993) completed her Bachelor’s and Master‘s degree in psychology at Ulm University with main focus on personnel and organization psychology and health psychology.
Since Mai 2018, Anne works as a research assistant and started her Ph.D. studies at the Institute of Psychology and Education, department for Learning and Instruction, at the Ulm University.
|Since 5/2018:||Research Assistant at the department of Learning and Instruction, Ulm University|
|Student Assistant at the UUlm ProMint & Med at the Learning and Instruction department, Ulm University|
|4/2015-07/2015||Tutor for test theory and experiment design at the Quantitative Methodology department, Ulm University|
☎ +49-(0)731/50 31132
Fax +49 (0)731/50 23072
- Learning in the digitized working world
- Learner characteristics of adult learners
- „Effizient interaktiv Studieren“ (EffIS)
- „Lernen in der digitalisierten Arbeitswelt“ (Lida)
- SS18: Projektseminar Developing and managing an online course (with Prof. Tina Seufert)
- WS18/19: Lehr- und Trainingsmethoden