Lung physiology + biosensors = PULMOSENS
- Development and application of innovative sensory methods for in-vivo and in-vitro studies at the lung epithelial and the whole lung organ
- Gain of fundamental knowledge of pulmonary function under physiological and pathophysiological conditions
- Multimodal sensor systems dedicated to lung physiology with improved sensitivity and spatial resolution.
- Overcoming language barriers between the disciplines
- Interdisciplinary education at the graduate level with cross-cutting topics between life-, natural sciences and engineering
- Comprehensive team and single supervision of doctoral researchers