Usually i'm from Monday to Friday from 10:00 - 16:00 in the University. If I don't have an appointment, you can find me in the office O27-3210. Alternatively you can contact me via Email for an individual date.
You can encrypt the Emails to me with the following key.
PGP Key: download
PGP Fingerprint: 5BCE 3A1D 66E8 B037 8C38 5AC0 0DB0 3DF4 9A0E 6B46
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics at the University of Applied Science in Mittweida
-> Bachelor thesis „Die Analyse des Metatraskriptoms einer Biogasanlage und deren Darstellung auf einer Stoffwechselkarte“
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Bioscience at the University of the West of Scotland in Paisley (Scotland)
- Software Developer/ DevOp at the Druckerei C.H.Beck in Nördlingen
- Master of Science in Software Engineering at the University of Ulm
-> Master thesis „Combining Safety and Security Threat Modeling to Improve Automotive Penetration Testing“ in cooperation with SCHUTZWERK GmbH.
- One semester at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Gjøvic (Norway)
- Since February 2019 i'm working as research assistant at the institute distributed systems.
My interests vary in many fields of the informatics, like software development, IT security, privacy, artificial intelligence, ...
Currently i'm focusing on Security for Connected Autonomous Cars.
Coordination of the seminars:
Support of the seminars:
- Risk Evaluation Methodologies
- IDS Algorithms
Supervision of thesis, projects and seminars
If you have an idea for a thesis, project or seminar which matches my interests, you can contact me anytime for supervision.