We search for a talented Ph.D. student who is interested in the topic of privacy-preserving machine learning. Our group has a strong reputation in security and privacy-enhancing technologies in various domains including Internet-of-Things and automotive.
- Excellent M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a well-renowned university
- High self-motivation to work on a PhD thesis
- Basic background in machine-learning and security/privacy, esp. applied cryptography
- Background in FPGA development is optional
- Very good skills in English language (spoken/written)
- Contribute to our research on Privacy-Enhancing Technologies
- Support lectures and labs
- Supervising B.Sc. and M.Sc. students
- Contribute to a European research project on privacy-preserving machine learning
Ulm University with its more than 10,000 students offers varied professional tasks in a highly innovative research, teaching and work environment, at the same time facilitating the reconciliation of work and family in many ways.
We seek to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching and particularly encourages qualified female scientists to apply for this position.
As a rule, full-time positions can be split.
Severely disabled applicants with equal aptitude will be given preferential consideration.
We look forward to your application via our online application portal.