International Mobility

means to go abroad for a set period of time, and to return to one's home university afterwards to complete one's degree.

Not only students can do an international mobility (e.g. study abroad or an internship abroad). There are also programmes and funding for university teachers (guest lectureships) and other university staff (training abroad).

Persons who do an international Mobility in the framework of an exchange agreement with a partner university will receive special support and enjoy other benefits.

Mobility Incomings

is addressed to students, academic and administrative staff of universities abroad, who are planning or carrying out an international mobility at Ulm University.

How to get in touch

The International Office will remain closed to visitors until further notice.

Advising is available by email, telephone or videoconference. Please refer to our Team & Contact website.

Documents can be submitted electronically via email.