Do not replace the "learning agreement for studies" with a "learning agreement for traineeships". Erasmus+ studies and Erasmus+ traineeships are two separate programs, and we do not manage traineeships on the basis of Erasmus+ inter-institutional agreements.
Erasmus+ Learning Agreements
Erasmus + Forms
With your application, we asked you to submit a study proposal for evaluation:
- Proposal of Courses for courses from degree programs (lectures, seminars, exercises, labs, tutorials) and from nondegree programs (Foreign Languages, Ethics, Philosophy)
- Proposal of Final Thesis / Project for final thesis or project work / research internships (advanced students only)
- Proposal of Clinical Electives for clinical electives/hospital rotations
With your acceptance letter, you have received feedback on the courses and modules you listed in your study proposal. Now it is time to make out a learning agreement as required by the Erasmus+ programme.
The EU commission has provided a template for the new learning agreements (and guidelines) to be used by participants in the Erasmus+ program. But most likely, every university has adapted it in some way or another, even though these versions may look very similar. Please always use the form provided by your home university.
If a course or module was approved, you can list them in your learning agreement. If a course or module was not approved, you will have to substitute them by other courses or modules. In most cases, your incoming student advisor or the departmental coordinator has made suggestions for alternatives.
Approval of courses or modules depends on several criteria:
- Does the applicant meet the linguistic requirements?
- Does the applicant meet the academic requirements?
- Is the course actually offered during the planned mobility period?
- Are there capacity limitations?
- Are there internal regulations that require to give priority to degree-seeking students (rather than to Erasmus or Exchange students)?
International Office closed
The International Office will remain closed to visitors until further notice.
Advising is available only by email. Please refer to our Team & Contact website.
Documents can be submitted electronically via email.
Dr. Sabine Habermalz
|Available by phone||Monday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday|
Please read the instructions on how to complete the learning agreement.