To register, please use the ConfTool system via https://www.conftool.net/dgf2017/
Note that having a user account in the ConfTool system (i.e. being a registered ConfTool user) does not imply an automatic registration for the conference. Conference registration is a separate step after your ConfTool account has been created.
Conference participation fees
Conference registration includes attendance at all sessions, lunches and coffee/tea breaks on conference days. There is an additional fee for the conference dinner. Participation in the get-together is free.
|Normal Registration |
Aug 11 - Sep 15, 2017
DGF members, Ph.D. students or students
Academics (No DGF member, no PhD student, no student)
Practitioners & others
The walk-in fee (to be paid in cash) is equal to the late registration fee plus 50 €.
Terms and conditions of registration
- The registration for the conference is binding. The participation fees are owed upon registration and have to be paid within 10 banking days following the submission of the registration.
- The fee for the conference dinner has to be paid together with the general conference registration fee.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the fee is received and will be cancelled if payment is not received by the organizer within 15 banking days.
- Participants from European countries must choose the SEPA credit transfer for payments.
- Fees are payable without any deductions.
- As we do not incur any transaction fees for money transfers from abroad, please make sure that the full amount due is transferred. To avoid problems with the amount of money transferred from non-EU countries, please use the bank transfer method "OUR" to ensure that any banking charges are paid by the originator of the remittance.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Participation at the conference dinner is subject to availability of places.
The conference program may be subject to changes.
If you have any problems with your registration, please do not hesitate to contact us at dgf2017(at)uni-ulm.de for further assistance.