Dr. Dirk Brandes
Summer term 2019
Winter term 2018/2019
- An Introduction to Measure Theoretic Probability
- Statistical Learning
- WiMa Praktikum II (Finanzmathematik)
Summer term 2018
Winter term 2017/2018
Summer term 2017
- Winter term 2016/2017
Summer term 2016
Winter term 2015/2016
Summer term 2015
Winter term 2014/2015
- Financial Mathematics I
- DAV Supplement
- Statistics of Financial Data
- CARMA Models with Random Coefficients and Inference for Renewal Sampled Lévy Driven Moving Average Processes, PhD Thesis, Ulm University 2018, supervisor Prof. Dr. Alexander Lindner. PDF.
- Strikt stationäre CARMA-Prozesse, Master Thesis, TU Braunschweig 2014, supervisor Prof. Dr. Alexander Lindner.
- Stationäre Lösungen von AR(1) Gleichungen mit zufälligen Koeffizienten, Bachelor Thesis, TU Braunschweig 2012, supervisor Prof. Dr. Alexander Lindner.
- Brandes, D.-P. and Curato, I. V. (2019). On the sample autocovariance of a Lévy driven moving average process when sampled at a renewal sequence. J. Stat. Plan. Inference 203, 20-38.
- Brandes, D.-P. (2017). Continuous time autoregressive moving average processes with random Lévy coefficients. ALEA 14, 219-244.
- Brandes, D.-P. and Lindner, A. (2014). Non-casual strictly stationary solutions of random recurrence equations. Statist. Probab. Lett. 94, 113-118.
- European Meeting of Statisticians 2019, July 22-26, 2019, Palermo, Italy. (Talk)
- Conference on non-stationarity, June 04-06, 2018, Cergy-Pontoise, France.
- 13th German Probability and Statistics Days, February 27 - March 02, 2018, Freiburg, Germany. (Talk)
- Workshop on Lévy Processes and Time Series: In Honour of Peter Brockwell and Ross Maller, September 11-15, 2017, Ulm, Germany. (Talk)
- 31st European Meeting of Statistician, July 24-28, 2017, Helsinki, Finland. (Talk)
- 4th International Workshop on Probability, Analysis and Geometry, September 26-30, 2016, Moscow, Russia. (Talk)
- 8th International Conference on Lévy Processes, July 25-29, 2016, Angers, France.
- Satellite Summer School to the 8th International Conference on Lévy Processes, July 18-22, 2016, Lille, France. (Talk)
- Workshop on Extreme Value and Time Series Analysis, March 21-23, 2016, Karlsruhe, Germany. (Poster)
- 12th German Probability and Statistics Days, March 01-04, 2016, Bochum, Germany. (Talk)
- 3rd Workshop on Analysis, Geometry and Probability, September 28 - October 2, 2015, Ulm, Germany.
- Workshop on Lévy Processes and their Applications, May 28-29, 2015, Mannheim, Germany.
Institute of Mathematical Finance
Helmholtzstraße 18, Room 1.61
89081 Ulm, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)731 / 50-23654
e-mail: Dirk Brandes
Office hours: Please make an appointment via e-mail.