Péter Horváth Endowed Professorship of Business Information Management
More about the Péter Horváth Endowed Professorship
- Value-Oriented Customer Relationship Management & Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management and Social Media (seminar)
- Big Data Analytics - Methods and Applications
- Social Network Analysis - Methods, Concepts and Applications
- Big (Social) Data Analytics (seminar)
- XAI Demonstrator
- Smart Integration
- Use of humanoid robots in customer service
- Intelligent digital agent
- Automated classification of customer complaints
- Data quality in unstructured and semi-structured data
- Intelligent digital agent for the Allianz hilft online service
Mathias Klier and his team have authored numerous articles in books and journals such as ACM Journal of Data and Information Quality, Decision Support Systems, Electronic Markets, Journal of Information Science, and Journal of Management Information Systems. Furthermore, the results of their work have been presented at international scientific conferences such as the European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) and the International Conference on Information Systems (Internationale Tagung Wirtschaftsinformatik; short: WI).
Click here for the list of publicationsPublikationsverzeichnis.