Prof. Dr. Gerlinde Fellner-Röhling
- 2011: Habilitation (Venia legendi) in Economics, Vienna University of Economics and Business
- 2001 – 2004: PhD in Economics (Dr. rer. pol.; summa cum laude), University of Jena, Thesis title: "Experimental studies on investor behavior" (Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Werner Güth, Prof. Dr. Uwe Cantner)
- 1995 – 2002: Diplom Psychologie (equiv. MSc in Psychology), University of Vienna
- 1995 – 2001: Diplom Volkswirtschaftslehre (equiv. MSc in Economics), University of Vienna
- Since 2012: Full professor (W3) at the Department of Mathematics and Economics, Ulm University
- 2010 - 2011: Deputy professor (W3) at the Department of Economics, University of Cologne (Chair of Prof. Dr. Axel Ockenfels)
- 2008 - 2010: Research associate in the SFB International Tax Coordination, WU Vienna
- 2005 - 2012: Assistant professor at the Department of Economics, WU Vienna
- 2004 - 2005: Post-doc researcher at the SFB Transregio 15 (Governance and the efficiency of economic systems), University of Bonn
- 2001 - 2004: Research Associate at the Max Planck Institute of Economics, Jena
- Fellner-Röhling, G., Kröger, S. & Seki E. 2020. Public good production in heterogeneous groups: An experimental analysis on the relation between external return and information. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 84, 101481.
- Ludwig, S., Fellner-Röhling, G. & Thoma C. 2017. Do women have more shame than men? An experiment on self-assessment and the shame of overestimating oneself. European Economic Review, 92, 31-46.
- Berger, U., De Silva, H. & Fellner-Röhling, G. 2016. Cognitive hierarchies in the minimizer game. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 130, 337-348.
- Berger, M., Fellner-Röhling, G., Sausgruber, R. & Traxler, C. 2016. Higher taxes, more evasion? Evidence from border differentials in TV license fees. Journal of Public Economics, 135, 74-86.
- Eberhartinger, E. & Fellner-Röhling, G. 2016. Why don't they minimize their tax? An experimental approach to uncertainty and complexity. Die Betriebswirtschaft (Business Administration Review), 76 (2), 169-186.
- Fellner-Röhling, G. & Krügel, S. 2014. Judgmental overconfidence and trading activity. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 107 (B), 827-42.
- Fellner, G. & Lünser, G. K. 2014. Cooperation in local and global groups. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 108, 364-73.
- Fellner, G. & Theissen, E. 2014. Short sale constraints, divergence of opinion and asset prices: Evidence from the laboratory. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 101, 113-127.
- Fellner, G., Sausgruber, R. & Traxler, C. 2013. Testing enforcement strategies in the field: threat, moral appeal and social information. Journal of the European Economic Association, 11 (3), 634-660.
- Fellner, G. & Krügel, S. 2012. Judgmental overconfidence: Three measures, one bias? Journal of Economic Psychology, 33 (1), 142-154.
- Fellner, G. & Sutter, M. 2009. Causes, consequences and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental examination. Economic Journal, 119 (537), 900-916.
- Fellner, G. 2009. Illusion of control as a source of poor diversification: Experimental evidence. Journal of Behavioral Finance, 10(1), 55-67.
- Fellner, G., Güth, W. & Maciejovsky, B. 2009. Satisficing in financial decision making - A theoretical and experimental approach to bounded rationality. Journal of Mathematical Psychology, 53 (1), 26-33.
- Fellner, G. & Maciejovsky, B. 2007. Risk attitude and market behavior: Evidence from experimental asset markets. Journal of Economic Psychology, 28 (3), 338-350.
- Fellner, G., Güth, W. & Maciejovsky, B. 2004. Illusion of expertise in portfolio desicions - An experimental approach. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 55 (3), 355-376.
- Coricelli, G., Fehr, D. & Fellner, G. 2004. Partner selection in public goods experiments. Journal of Conflict Resolution, 48 (3), 2004, 356-378.
- Fellner, G. & Güth, W. 2003. What limits escalation? Varying threat power in an ultimatum experiment. Economics Letters, 80 (1), 53-60.
- Ebeling, F., Fellner, G. & Wahlig, J. 2012. Peer-pressure in multidimensional work tasks. University of Cologne. Working Paper Series in Economics No. 57.
- Fellner, G., Iida, Y., Kröger, S. & Seki, E. 2011. Heterogeneous productivities in public good production - An experimental study. IZA Bonn, Working Paper No. 5556.
- Fellner, G., Güth, W. & Martin, E. 2006. Satisficing or Optimizing? An experimental study. Discussion Paper 11-2006. Papers on Strategic Interaction. Max Planck Institute for Economics, Jena.
- Fellner, G., Güth, W. & Martin, E. 2006. Task transcending satisficing - An experimental study. Discussion Paper 09-2006. Papers on Strategic Interaction. Max Planck Institute for Economics, Jena.
- Fellner, G., Margreiter, M. & Oses Eraso, N. 2003. When the past is present - The ratchet effect in the local commons. Discussion Paper 23-2003. Papers on Strategic Interaction. Max Planck Institute for Economics, Jena.
- Fellner, G. & Maciejovsky, B. 2003. The equity home bias: Contrasting an institutional with a behavioral explanation. Discussion Paper 3-2003. Papers on Strategic Interaction. Max Planck Institute for Economics, Jena.
- Behavioral und Experimental Economics
- Strategic Interaction
- Behavioral Finance
- Psychology and Economics
- Market Microstructure
- Institutional Design
Please make an appointment per email.