Guideline for Abstract Preparation
- Abstracts must be prepared in English and submitted as a PDF document, not exceeding one page DIN A4.
- Abstracts should show the following structure:
- List of authors
- Affiliations of authors
- Text organized in three paragraphs
- Introduction and aim
- Methods and developments
- Results and discussion
- You may include figures, tables and equations
- Please use the template (below) in order to prepare the abstract. If you are using another word processor, please try to mimic the layout as close as possible.
- Change the name of your PDF abstract to something meaningfull like <YourName>_Abstract.pdf.
- Authors are kindly requested to check their abstract carefully before submission. The abstract, if approved for presentation, will be published as submitted. Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author's acceptance for publication in open access symposium proceedings.
Online abstract submission is still open:
Abstract submission extended till Fri, Oct. 24, 2019 !