The lecture shall be postponed from 27 June 2014 to 30 June 2014 in H 11.
Exam Review takes place on September 18th, 2-3 p.m., Helmholtzstraße 22, room 2.19.
The course covers corporate strategy fundamentals and terminology as well as strategic aspects of
- Corporate governance, organization, and leadership
- Marketing, branding, and sales
- Supply chain management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Innovation management
- Organic and acquired growth
- Risk and management under uncertainty
It will be provided regularly.
The course is open for
Master of Science (7 credit points)
Master of Finance (7 credit points)
The grade of the module will be the grade of the written exam [75 %] and of the presentation of the case studies [25 %] at a ratio of 3:1.
The final exam takes place on July 28, at 12pm (Room H2)
Retake exam is on Oct. 7, 2014, 10-12pm, room H14