Supervised thesis (Daniel Schallmo)
- Future of the electronic logistic: Development of driving forces for the pharma logistic (Michael Schad)
- Analysis of the customer satisfaction in the food industry: Analysis of the customer satisfaction, recommended proceedures and integration of the results within the continuous improvement process at the Mineralbrunnen Überkingen-Teinach AG (Christian Seyboldt)
- Marketing concept for a CRM-System: Development of a marketing concept for the transfer of the CRM competence at Maybach und SLR and identification of pot. luxury and premium brands (Simone Kehr)
- Theoretical Basis on future and customer oriented Business Models in B2B-Markets (Janina Leimbach)
- Application of decision techniques in B2B Sales Management (Ilka Engelmann)
- Development of a Business Model and derivement of sales processes: Business Models for a product group of Voith Turbo GmbH & Co. KG: (Insa Müller)
- Study on the situation of Business Models and sales processes in B2B-Markets (Lin Richter, in progress)
- Development of a standardised process model on the basis of a level concept: Development of a process model for the Sparkasse Ulm with several levels (Sven Brosette)
- Financial Launch Management: Development of a procedure for the foundation of a SBU for Detecon (Tobias Büttner)
The research focus of Daniel Schallmo is Business Models in Business-to-Business Markets and a Reference Process Model for Sales Management.
The target of the dissertation is to develop a procedure for business model innovation and to apply the process to develop future and customer oriented business models for business-to- business markets. These business models should be transferred with a Reference Process Model for Sales Management.
- Schallmo, D. (2003): Basics of Franchising and Case Studies, Grin – Verlag für akademische Texte, München
- Schallmo, D. (2003) Customer Satisfaction in middlze sized companies – Basics, method fort the evaluation and solutions presented at the Kienzer GmbH, Grin – Verlag für akademische Texte, München
- Schallmo, D. (2008): Development of a marketing department - targets, tasks, solutions in: Faix, W. (Hrsg.), Management von Wachstum und Globalisierung – Best Practice, Steinbeis Edition, Stuttgart, S. 525-547
- Brecht, L., Schallmo, D. (2009): A reference model for process management, ERP Management Ausgabe 2-09
- Schallmo, D., Schad, M., Brecht, L. (2010): Empirically Driven Research in Centres of Excellence - A Proven Approach for Management Science, Proceedings of the „Workshop in-Depth and Case Studies in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management“, The European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management, Brussels, Belgium, 2-3 December 2010.
- Schallmo, D., Brecht, L. (2010): Business Model Innovation in Business-to-Business Markets - Procedure and Examples, Proceedings of the 3rd ISPIM Innovation Symposium: "Managing the Art of Innovation: Turning Concepts into Reality", Quebec City, Canada, 12-15 December 2010.
- Schallmo, D., Brecht, L. (2011): An innovative business model on providing sustainability to customers: the sustainability provider, Working Paper.
- Salarvand, T., Schallmo, D. (2011): Applying Customer Value Propositions to enable Sustainable Innovation, Working Paper.
- Rauth, I., Peitz, C., Schallmo, D. (2011): Framework for creating sustainable values in Product and Business Innovation Processes, Working Paper.
- Järvi, K., Schallmo, D., (2011): The Business of Open Innovation Intermediaries, Working Paper.
- Santonen, T., Schallmo, D., (2011): Introducing Massidea.org as higher education business model innovation: Evaluating usefulness of Industry Business Model Innovation Stage-Gate Process (IBMI-SGP), Working Paper.
Conferences and presentations
- Lecture on the future of the electronic logistic at the Ravensburger Industrie Talk (15.10.2009)
- Participation at the SAS-Forum Germany in Mannheim (16.-17.09.2009)
- Participation at the BPM-Conference in Ulm (8.-10.09.2009)
- Presentation of research results on the „Workshop in-Depth and Case Studies in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management“ in Brussel, Belgium (02.-03.12.2010).
- Presentation of research results on the 3. ISPIM Innovation Symposium: "Managing the Art of Innovation: Turning Concepts into Reality" in Quebec City, Canada (12.-15. 12.2010).