Exchange Programmes of Ulm University
Among the ERASMUS-Programme, the International Office coordinates a variety of exchange programmes that are basically offered to students of all faculties. Ulm University has partner universities all over the world and thus students have the opportunity to visit many different countries as exchange students.
For more information, please visit the web page of the International Office.
Exchange Programmes of the Faculty
USA Exchange (for students of mathematically-orientated study programmes)
For more than 30 years the Faculty of Mathematics and Economics has coordinated exchange programmes with six American Universities. Over time, more than 600 students have visited one of the universities listed below:
This exchange programme is unique in employing students of Ulm University as teaching assistants which means that tuition fees and costs of living are covered. Thus, students can gain first experiences in teaching, attend courses that can be credited to their studies at Ulm University and, what is more, they may even obtain an American master's degree. For students such a double qualification can definitely be a big advantage for their future careers.
Further information on the USA-exchange programme is available here.
Further exchange partnerships of the faculty (Mathematics/Mathematics & Management/Management and Economics)
- University of Toronto, Canada (Management and Economics)
- Instituto Technológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexiko (Management and Economics)
- Instituto Technológico y de Estudios Superiores de Occidente, Mexiko (Management and Economics)
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev, Ukraine (Mathematics/Mathematics & Management).
Further information about the Kiev-exchange-programme is available here.
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia (Mathematics/Mathematics & Management).
Further Information about the Moskow-exchange-programme is available here.
- Fudan University (Shanghai/China) (Mathematics & Management/Management and Economics)
Master students can study one semester at the renowned Fudan University. There is a wide range of Finance and Chinese Economy courses in English. Further information is available here.
If you are interested, please contact Professor An Chen
- Saint Petersburg State University (Mathematics/Mathematics & Management/ Management and Economics): http://eng.spbu.ru/
The above mentioned refers to studies abroad only.
Internships are a reasonable alternative or complement to studies abroad. We recommend a period of 3 to 6 months. Generally, students have to find an appropriate internship themselves. There are different funding opportunities available according to country and duration.
Further information about programmes and application is available on the web pages of the International Office.