Book Prize Winners
- The Eckart Sonnemann Prize: Martin Happ, University of Salzburg. Talk: "Pseudo-rank statistics and high-dimensional data - A computational problem ?"
- The Richard von Mises Prize: Johannes Bracher, University of Zurich. Talk: "Time series modelling of multivariate infectious disease surveillance counts: higher-order lags and periodic stationarity"
- The Leopold Karl Schmetterer Prize: Georg Zimmermann, Paracelsus Medical University Salzburg. Talk: "Comparing multivariate outcomes between groups while adjusting for baseline measurements"
- The Maria-Pia Geppert Prize: Lubna Amro, Ulm University. Talk: "Parametric bootstrap approach for matched pairs with missingness in a single-arm"
- The Joachim Hartung Prize: Paavo Sattler, Ulm University. Talk: "Inference for high-Dimensional split-plot-designs: A unified approach for small to large numbers of factor levels"