We are proud to host the 9th annual conference!
SAfJR is an event that is aimed at career-young statisticians with an interest in survival analysis and related research areas. The conference offers an excellent opportunity for young researchers to present and discuss their work with participants at a similar phase in their careers. Keynote speakers, a tutorial, an awarded poster session and a conference dinner are the aims of the Organizing Committee.
- Tutorial of Torsten Hothorn, University of Zurich (CH)
- Keynote talk of Michael Koller, Basel University Switzerland & Data Center of the Swiss Transplant Cohort Study
- Keynote talk of Torben Martinussen, University of Copenhagen (DK)
Early stage researchers and statisticians, such as
- "Newbie" researchers and statisticians
- PhD students
- Postgraduate students
Anyone who does not consider themselves as a "young researcher or statistician" is also welcome to attend and present their work.
Relevant Topics for Abstract Submissions
- Non-Standard Censoring
- Parametric Models and Regression
- Multistate Models
- Dynamic Prediction Models
- High Dimensional Survival / Machine Learning
- Pharmaceutical Statistics and Clinical Trials
- Bayesian Survival Models