International Office at Ulm University
Our International Office maintains a comprehensive website with extensive information to help you get started in Ulm and at the University. Staff and students at Ulm University will find advice on the following issues:
- contact persons at Ulm University,
- medical care,
- formalities & authorities,
- and more.
The International Office advises foreign students, doctoral candidates and visiting scientists on topics such as:
- integration at the University and into society,
- visa regulations,
- admission and enrolment formalities,
- preparation of study stays,
- extracurricular event offers (e.g. excursions, career events, tandem and buddy programmes),
- orientation events,
- living abroad and mobility,
- career events and transferable skills programme for foreign doctoral students.
Those members of the University who want to transfer to a foreign university for research or study purposes can find more detailed information at the International Office.
Service for Women and Career at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce Ulm (IHK Ulm)
Central function of the Service for Women and Career at IHK Ulm is to provide individual and holistic advice to women who want to further their professional qualifications, would like to know more about the job market in and around Ulm, or plan to return to work. Main focus of the advisory service is:
- to cooperate with organisations, companies, authorities, communities and institutions for continuing education,
- to improve women's professional success,
- to promote a better work and family life balance,
- training and continuing education.