- Call for proposals 2019
- Guidelines 2019
- Checklist Funding I 2019
- Application Form 2019
- F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions 2019
- Information provided by Landeskonferenz der Gleichstellungsbeauftragten an den wissenschaftlichen Hochschulen Baden-Württembergs (LaKoG)
- Information provided by Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg (MWK)
Brigitte Schlieben-Lange-Programme for Young Women Researchers and Academics with Child(ren)
The primary objective of the Brigitte Schlieben-Lange-Programme of the State of Baden-Wurttemberg is to support young excellent female researchers with child(ren) and to enhance the reliability of planning during their doctorate studies, habilitation or arts degree. In the the past, proposals were invited every two years; the last time in 2019. A new date has not yet been announced.
As a rule, the support lasts for a period of two years and aims to improve employment situation of women with child(ren) in the Postdoc Phase. Within the context of the first funding line, the employment will be funded in the amount of 75 per cent of a regular full time equivalent (FTE) in the salary class E13 or 14 TV-L or TV-Ä1.
For example, the following qualification goals can be supported in the Postdoc Phase:
- Habilitation or experience equivalent to the achievements of a habilitation
- Receipt of the necessary teaching and research experiences
Supporting can be provided up to one year:
- Preparation of the third-party applications for follow-up financing of a funding by the Brigitte Schlieben-Lange-Programme
- Preparation of a habilitation thesis
- All grant proposals must be submitted to Office for Gender Equality.
- At present there is no information available on the next call.
- If you consider submitting a proposal in 2021 we suggest you to get in touch with Office for Gender Equality - without any obligation. Please contact Ms Martina Riegg (martina.riegg(at)uni-ulm.de, phone 50-22424). You will then receive all details on Ulm University’s internal submission procedure as soon as they are available.
- For reference purposes please see Downloads & Links for all details concerning the last call (2019).
- Although MWK has so far never published the call in English, submission of large parts of the proposal in English has been accepted.
As of: 25 Mar 2022