Procedure in case of illness

If you wish to apply for an extension of the deadline due to illness, please have your doctor fill out the form for the certificate of examination incapacity and submit the original directly to the Office of Student Affairs without delay. A simple certificate of incapacity from the doctor is unfortunately not sufficient for an extension due to illness. The deadline will then usually be extended until the date of the last day of sick leave.



Biology & Biochemistry:
Dr. Philipp von Wrangell
Room: M24/570
Tel.: **49-(0)731-50 23 93 0
Fax: **49-(0)731-50 23 93 2
Office hours by arrangement