Johannes Pfeiffer, M.Sc.
- Physical-Layer Security
- Channel Coding
- Coded Modulation
- Rate-Compatible Coding
- Post-Quantum Cryptography
- J. Pfeiffer and R. F.H. Fischer, "Multilevel Coding for Physical-Layer Security in Optical Networks," 19. ITG-Symposium on Photonic Networks, Leipzig, Germany, 2018
- J. Pfeiffer and R. F.H. Fischer, "Signal Constellations for Physical-Layer Security," 12. International ITG Conference on Systems, Communications and Coding (SCC), Rostock, Germany, 2019
- C. Schmidt-Langhorst, J. Pfeiffer, R. Elschner, F. Frey, R. Emmerich, R. F.H. Fischer, and C. Schubert, "Experimental Investigation of Security Gaps when using Punctured LDPC Coding in Coherent Systems up to 64-GBd DP-64QAM," 20. ITG-Symposium on Photonic Networks, Leipzig, Germany, 2019
- S. Stern, M. Barakatain, F. Frey, J. Pfeiffer, J. K. Fischer, and R. F.H. Fischer, "Coded Modulation for Four-Dimensional Signal Constellations with Concatenated Non-Binary Forward Error Correction," 46. European Conference on Optical Communication (ECOC), Brussels, Belgium, 2020
- J. Pfeiffer, C. Schmidt-Langhorst, R. Elschner, F. Frey, R. Emmerich, C. Schubert and R. Fischer, "Security Gap Investigation of Multilevel Coding in Coherent Fiber-Optical Systems," 21. ITG-Symposium on Photonic Networks, Stuttgart, Germany, 2020
Open theses topics can be found following this link (visible only in Uni Ulm intranet).