Credit system Biochemistry
Times of employment
Over a continuous period of at least two years, in areas of biology/chemistry/biochemistry as listed under vocational education.
Over a continuous period of at least six months in the above mentioned areas, internships/work placements.
Education-related competitions on a state/federal level, academic aptitude test in the area of biology/chemistry/biochemistry, military service, civil service, BFD (federal volunteer service), FÖJ (voluntary year of environmental service), FSJ (voluntary year of social service), developmental aid.
Holders of scholarships from an adult education institution (like the German National Academic Foundation).
completed before 15 July
- as biological or chemical laboratory technician or technological assistant (Biologielaborant,
- Biologischtechnischer Assistent,
- biomedical assistant (Biomedizinischer Assistent)
- chemical engineer (Chemietechniker),
- Chemisch-technischer Assistent)
- agricultural technological assistant (Landwirtschaftlichtechnischer Assistent),
- medical technical assistant (Medizinischtechnischer Assistent),
- pharmaceutical production technician (Pharmakant)
- pharmaceutical technical assistant (Pharmazeutisch-technischer Assistent),
- physico-technical assistant (Physikalisch-technischer Assistent),
- physics laboratory assistant (Physiklaborant)
- physical engineer (Physiktechniker),
- technical assistant for agriculture and environmental analysis (Technischer Assistent für Agrar- und Umweltanalytik),
- technical assistant in chemical and biological laboratories,
- environmental protection engineer (Umweltschutztechniker),
- environmental technical assistant (Umwelttechnischer Assistent),
- veterinary assistant (Veterinärmedizinischer Assistent)
- cytology assistant (Zytologieassistent).