Apostille de La Haye

To get an Apostille de La Haye for your diploma of the University of Ulm, you should use the following possibility:

Send a certified copy of your diploma – you can do the certification in your own country – directly to the Ministry for Science, Research and the Arts in Baden-Württemberg.

Click to get directly to the contact details.