Overview of changes in operations 3.1
- Courses take place online (exception: practical courses that require a laboratory or similar). Information available here shortly
- Planned special events for first-semester students go ahead on campus in compliance with the hygiene concept
- Masks covering mouth and nose are mandatory during all on-campus courses and written exams as well as in study areas and generally in all buildings of the University (During oral exams masks are recommended.)
- Exams are held preferably online or on campus
The library will remain closed. However, starting on 13 January, immediate pick up of ordered media will be available for University members (Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.). Media can also be sent to a desired address (for a postage fee). Returns are possible around the clock via a box at the main entrance of the library - more information on the kiz website.
Subject to other regulations in the state's corona decree, the university board intends to adhere to the "Statutes of Ulm University as a consequence of the effect of the corona pandemic in the area of study and teaching " of 25 November 2020 until the end of the winter semester.
Circular email Vice President Education Prof. Pollatos
- Risk of infection at the workplace must be minimised (staggered presence, home office, partitions). One workstation is permitted per 10m2
- A face mask covering mouth and nose must be worn in all university buildings, in meetings and other gatherings (exceptions: masks can be taken off at workstations without contact with other people or when eating)
Permits (travelling to/from work during the lockdown) can be downloaded