Overview of changes in operations 3.2
- Courses take place online (exception: practical courses that require a laboratory or similar). Please find information about studying here.
- Masks covering mouth and nose (medical face masks, FFP2 masks) are mandatory during all on-campus courses and written exams as well as in study areas and generally in all buildings of the University. FFP2 masks are mandatory during on-campus exams.
- Exams are held online or on campus
The Central Library is now open on a limited basis for checking out materials, as well as offering a place to study (Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Workspaces for studying must be booked online in advance. Please see the kiz homepage for more information.
Subject to other regulations in the state's corona decree, the university board intends to adhere to the "Statutes of Ulm University as a consequence of the effect of the corona pandemic in the area of study and teaching " of 25 November 2020 until the end of the winter semester.
Circular email (8 April 2021) from the Vice President Eduation, Prof. Olga Pollatos, for the summer semester 2021: Teaching will continue to be predominantly digital. Exceptions: necessary practical courses, special events for first-year students and exams
- The risk of infection at the workplace must be minimised (staggered presence, home office, partitions). One workstation is permitted per 10m2.
- A medical face mask/ FFP 2 mask must be worn in all university buildings (exceptions: masks can be taken off at workstations without contact with other people or when eating). Medical masks/ FFP 2 masks are nevertheless mandatory at workstations where the minimum distance cannot be maintained or during activities with increased aerosol emission.
Permits (travelling to/from work during the lockdown) can be downloaded
Pandemic response stage 3.2 (full text)