Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures
The workshop will address all aspects relevant for enterprise modelling and for the design of information systems architectures. It will provide an international forum to explore new avenues by combining the contributions of different ‘schools’ of Information Systems, Business Informatics, and Computer Science. Therefore, the workshop is open for a broad range of subjects. Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- enterprise modelling: languages, methods and tools
- reference models
- patterns for enterprise modelling
- modeling services and service compositions in service-oriented architectures
- process modelling in process-aware information systems
- component-oriented software architectures
- model-driven system development
- model analysis and simulation
- ontologies for enterprise modelling
- model evolution and life cycle management
- management of model variants and model versions
- model quality (e.g. compliance between the system and model level)
- modelling cross-organisational cooperation
- emerging areas (e.g. value-based modeling)
- communities for developing open reference models
Accepted papers will be published in the GI LNI series. For each accepted paper, at least one author is required to register for the workshop and should plan to present the paper.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their paper to a special issue of the international journal Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures.
Authors are invited to submit papers in English limited to 14 pages in length formatted according to the GI Lecture Notes in Informatics (LNI) style guide by May 21, 2009 (see http://www.gi-ev.de/fileadmin/redaktion/Autorenrichtlinien/guidelines.pdf). Document templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available.
Important note: Please do use the document templates and refrain from modifying the templates' settings (i.e. page format, fonts etc.). Final submissions are accepted only in unprotected Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format formatted according to the LNI style guidelines.
All papers must be submitted using the online submission system (EasyChair).
Paper submission: 4 June 2009 (NEW!!)
Author notification: 16 July 2009 (NEW!!)
Final version: 30 July 2009
Workshop dates: 10-11 September 2009