- High efficiency cascaded multilevel converter for battery management applied in grid-tie inverter and electric vehicles
since Sept. 2015 Doctoral student in Institute of Energy Conversion and Storage,
University of Ulm, Germany, Major in Power Electronics
Sept. 2013-Mar.2015 Master of Science in Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), China,
Oct. 2011 – Sept. 2013 Master of Science in Berlin University of Technology (TUB), Germany,
Major in Power Electronics, Electric Power Engineering
Research & Project Experiences
since Sept. 2015 Institute of Energy Conversion and Storage, Uni Ulm, Ulm, Germany
- High efficiency cascaded multilevel converter for battery management applied
- in grid-tie inverter and electric vehicles
Sept. 2013 –Mar.2015 Transient Analysis and FACTS Tech Lab, SJTU, Shanghai, China
- Modulation optimization of three-phase three-wire shut APF (Active power
- Filter), cooperating with New-sunrise Co. Ltd., Shanghai.
- Torsional vibration suppression in doubly fed induced generator (DFIG) based
- wind energy system, funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China.
Oct. 2012 – Aug. 2013 FG Leistungselektronik, TUB, Berlin, Germany
- Simulation study of regulated buck converter for electric/hybrid vehicles
- in Plecs/Matlab.
May 2012 – May 2013 Control Systems Group, TUB, Berlin, Germany
- Comparison of stability properties of two different modeling approaches,
- namely dq representation and phasor representation, in droop controlled
- autonomous inverter-based microgrids.
Sept. 2012 –Aug. 2013 Yocoy Technologies Gmbh, Berlin, Germany , Student Assistant,
- As software tester tested the Yocoy’s apps, serving as language, travel,
- and culture guides.
- As front-end web developer, developed new methods for improving the
- handling of dynamic elements in certain areas of the website and
- optimizing the overall storage structure.
- LIU, Libo, et al. A Damping Method for Torsional Vibrations in a DFIG Wind Turbine System Based on Small-Signal Analysis. Electric Power Components and Systems, 2017, 45. Jg., Nr. 5, S. 560-573.
- LIU, Libo, et al. Performance comparison of two different filter design approaches for torsional vibration damping in a DFIG based wind turbine, IET Journal of Engineering, 1.1, 2015.
|Tel:||+49 (0)731 5025548|
|Fax:||+49 (0)731 5025549|